In order to get where you want to go, you must know how to get there. When building systems, you need to know what you need to build it.
Programming Principle #1: Use the Methods of System Analysis and Design to Understand What You Need
The methods of System Analysis and Design are necessary to understand what components your system needs to reach its goals.
These methods are:
- Learn what components your system needs.
- Learn what each component does to contribute to your system.
- Learn how each component works with your system.
- Learn where each component should be.
- Learn when each components is needed.
Know what components you need, what they do, how they work together, and where and when to use them.
For the remainder of this article, we’re going to use a simple example of crossing a bridge as our system.
Method #1: Learn What Components Your System…
View original post 736 more words